We work with some of the foremost
manufacturers and suppliers of public
transportation systems throughout the world.
Leading corporations such as Alstom Transport,
Bombardier Transportation and Siemens
Transportation are just a few of the companies
that have worked with us for specific design
solutions, many of which incorporate the
benefits of our Adaptalok systems.
Our components need to meet a wide variety of environmental conditions as the very nature of
this market can mean our systems are used in
extreme environments varying from high
temperature to freezing sub-zero conditions.
This combined with the need for products that can withstand constant vibrations, water
ingress, offer corrosion resistance and be
available made from a halogen free, low smoke
and low toxicity material mean that supplying
this sector can be one of the most technically
demanding markets. The proof of rising and
meeting this challenge is that we are included
on many project build lists.
- Outside the Train/Carriage - Impact resistance
low temperature flexing
- Inside the Train/Carriage - Low fire hazard
- Exposed Locations - High impact resistance
- Bogie Connections - (Jumpers) High impact
resistance low temperature flexing
- EMC Protection for safety critical systems
- Infrastructure projects - Stations, tunnels,
- OEM packages installed on rolling stock
Adaptaflex products are approved by a range
of recognised industry standards including.
- LUL (E1042)
- SNCF 478 (NFF16-101/102)
- Deutsche Bahn (DIN 5510)
- Siemens Transportation
- BSI Kitemark to EN50086/IEC61386
- CE marked to the Low Voltage Directive